Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 12

Day 12 of my 500 mg Metfomin and I am NAUSEOUS! I'm getting headaches here and there, but I'm not sure if it's the meds or the fact that we're in the car for over 5 hours a day taking T (the MIL) to her radiation treatments. I've never done well in the car so it could be that but I'm thinking the meds aren't helping.

I started my period yesterday (and have had 2 very emotional days that I need to get over) and I should have already started temping but I've got to get on it. I really need to see what's happening with my ovulation with me being on the met.

I'm trying the healthy eating thing. Everyone says something different as far as what I need. That's what's gotten me so depressed and emotional. I feel like I'm at the base of a mountain looking up with no idea how to even start. I feel like I made really good choices today though so I'm proud of myself.

Breakfast- Spinach and cheese omelet and baloney. I couldn't eat too much of the omelet, but tomorrow I have a better plan for one.

Snack- Small apple and peanut butter

Lunch- Chicken Waldorf Salad with apples and pecans with no dressing

Snack- Peanuts

Dinner- Porkchop and half of a small sweet potato

Snack- Dr. Oz popcorn


Not too bad if I do say so myself. Especially if you compare it to what I usually eat. I miss sugar. A lot! What I'd do for some chocolate. That's about all I'm craving. I also drank a full gallon of water yesterday and I'm at 72 oz today, and I plan on at least getting 3/4s of the way through.

I need to start adding workouts into the mix. I'm going to apply for a scholarship at our local YMCA this week and I'll find out in 2 weeks if we get accepted. They have yoga classes and I think that would be great for me since I'm having such awful back pain I can't do anything too impacting that will make it worse. Anything will help at this point I think.

2 more days until I go to my 2 pills a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment